JANUARY 11-12, 2018 Meeting Notes
- Meeting Logistics & Agenda – this may be helpful to print out before you leave home
- Agenda Addendum: Presenters & Facilitators
- Meeting Participants (Liaisons and Guests)
- EEQ Pilot Overview & Timeline
- Analysis of Inventories of Practice & Evidence
- Employer Engagement & Feedback Report – this is a report we just finalized and published. It will serve as background context for the meeting.
- Meeting Slides
Flash Presentation Handouts and Slides:
- Niesha Ziehmke, Guttman Community College
- Carole Chabries, Alverno College
- Sonya Fultz, Antioch University Midwest
- Laurie Dodge, Brandman University
- Carlos Solorio, CETYS University
- Mark McCoy + Jeff King, University of Central Oklahoma
Program Portfolio Information:
- EEQ CERT Criteria for Certification – Version 2 (Draft as of 12.28.17) – this is the revised set of Criteria that we will test during phase 2 of the pilot (program portfolios)
- EEQ CERT Graduate Profile (Draft as of 6.7.17) – please note that this is the same version we referenced in September and for the Inventories of Practice & Evidence. We will ultimately revise this, but not at this time. Please use this version for Program Portfolios.
- Program Portfolio Submission Instructions – Prior to the meeting, we will send each liaison a link to the Program Portfolio, which will also contain these instructions.
- EEQ Alignment Grid template – this is a tool to help programs respond to Criterion 1a of the draft Criteria for Certification – Version 2
- Program Portfolio Rubric Framework
- Evidence Note-taking Document