In the 2017-18 academic year, The QA Commons will be partnering with a number of institutions and programs to co-design a new model of quality assurance focused on undergraduate degree and certificate programs that prepare graduates with Essential Employability Qualities (EEQs) for the 21st Century. Read more about the EEQ CERT project here:
- An Overview of The QA Commons
- Co-Designing the The EEQ CERT Pilot Process
- EEQ CERT Graduate Profile (Draft as of 6.7.17)
- EEQ CERT Criteria for Certification (Draft as of 6.14.17) – this version was tested in phase 1 of the EEQ CERT pilot; resulting revisions are in Version 2, below.
- EEQ CERT Criteria for Certification – Version 2 (Draft as of 12.28.17)
If you’re interested in participating in this co-design process and becoming a pilot institution or program, please contact Melanie Booth at firstname.lastname@example.org